Uh-Oh....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaggieJ":2q7qm3rf said:
Poor little kitties... but I know they are in good hands with you, Terry.

Hope they grow up to repay you by keeping the rodents away from your home.

The rodents in this neighborhood carry guns---

But I so badly want the four legged kind- :lol: - a nice 10 acres-- a little house-- a barn, pond, and perhaps a screened gazebo for summer meals. Rabbit, sheep, and chicken pastures, Orchard trees shading the walkways to and from every point. A managed woodlot for raptors and other wildlife to enjoy. Connor and the kitties can keep the predators away from the other animals-- ah well--

I'm eagerly awaiting any and all updates. It's so neat that you now have two of them. My mom and I brought home two littermates several years ago and they were dream kittens. They really still are. The kept each other entertained and hardly caused any trouble at all. I can't say that for Booger, he was so BAD but so worth it. Fingers crossed that they are 100% heatlhy soon and well behaved to boot.

well, they just got another bath-- stools are 'starting to firm up-- I have to laugh at poor Sibley-- so weak-- yet quite a fighter-- Sibley wakes up, goes to the food dish, eats a bit, then falls asleep-- head in the dish-- wakes up a bit later, eats some more, falls asleep--- Today-- when I bathed Sibley-- nothing came out of the rear end-- tummy feels and looks like she/he has food in the gut YAY!!! Perhaps there will not be a need for a bath-- Goop in the eyes of both kitties is gone. I am happy that Moggie does not push Sibley from the food or water.- Oh, I am giving them rabbit water-- the vanilla treated water--I figure it won't hurt them, it may help..

Sibley will get another shot of antibiotic tomorrow-- both will get more wormer next weekend unless-- hmm--I wonder if anyone I know has some Basic H from Shaklee--

Random Rabbit":2l2j5tg5 said:
Miss M":2l2j5tg5 said:
They are so much fun when they play-fight. I miss kittens. And cats. :)

They try to look So Fierce !! Like " I'm the meanest baddest kitteh Ever !!! "
Yeah, they puff out all of their baby fuzz and act all big and bad! :lol:

So glad to hear they are hopefully on the mend... hope Sibley has the strength to get well!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! They are adorable!!!! I'm so happy you have siblings also, they look like twins!! Adorable! :D

Latest posts

Back