Uh-Oh....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
A young feline joined the ranks yesterday evening-- kept me up ALL night with it's crying--now I KNOW I am certifiable!

Poor baby! It will settle down once it knows it is loved. Hope your "young feline" brings as much joy to your life as Marilla does to ours!

Uh, Terry, you do realize that WE NEED A PICTURE!

AWWWWWWWW!!!!! A kitten!!! We must have a picture! I love kittens!!

Maggie
i have been wondering what to call this critter-- and it hit me-- I really cannot tell the sex-- I believe it is a boy, but I think a gender neutral name is in order-- so "Moggie" is now this baby's official name! Yes, your affection for your moggie has done something to my name choosing ability!

MaggieJ":w34f24r6 said:
Moggie. I like it. :)

But we still need pictures or at least a good description!

Just hold onto your horses-- the batteries are still charging! :twisted:

That's how I found my Booger. He was outside bawling his head off, so I brought him in. Now he's the most spoiled cat in the state of TX. Congrats on your new kitty. I'm looking forward to pics.

JT_Hunter":3cysrb84 said:
You must be charging by solar power...plug that sucker into the wall...get those pictures...

Sorry-- but see, I ran put of regular batteries-- and I though the rechargeables were charged-- well, cheapo brand-- they don't STAY charged! And the charger takes FOR EVER!!! Heck, my solar battery maintainer would probably be faster-- except it is for 12 volt car batteries!!! I misplaced my Ray-O-Vac charger and batteries-- these green ones-- the pits, I tell ya... INeed to find the silver-- I hate these green!!!

Miss M":21f4174c said:
Maybe a gerbil on a wheel can get the job done for ya... :lol:

I have been laughing about this for hours now... :lol: :lol: ...maybe get a bunny to power a wheel... :bunnyhop: .

Looks like you are in Ohio some place...I could run ya an extension cord...happy to lend a hand.... :goodjob:

HPIM0603.JPG

Moggie and Sibley-- Moggie's littermate came here today, to keep him company, and keep another cat from killing him...

JT_Hunter":1sdur038 said:
Miss M":1sdur038 said:
Maybe a gerbil on a wheel can get the job done for ya... :lol:

I have been laughing about this for hours now... :lol: :lol: ...maybe get a bunny to power a wheel... :bunnyhop: .

Looks like you are in Ohio some place...I could run ya an extension cord...happy to lend a hand.... :goodjob:
You and I are in opposite corners of Ohio-- but we should get together--

I really hate them green batteries...

JT_Hunter":3e0awvmu said:
You must be in the Cleveland area then...

Further North=east-- Ashtabula-- On a still day, I just about spit into Pennsylvania (I was closer to Pa, but things happen)<br /><br />__________ Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:03 am __________<br /><br />
Miss M":3e0awvmu said:
Awwww... they're so adorable!!! :razz:

Funny what you had to do to keep them in one place long enough to take a picture! :lol:
yeah-- all day long, they just followed me around, snoozing by my feet, Keeping an eye on me-- I go to take a pic-- and then WHAM!, instant cyclones--just like toddlers "Hold still while Mommy takes your picture..." Yep--

I really don't feel these guys are 'cute' They need baths, a good worming, and a few weeks of good nutrition. they did come litter box trained, and are affectionate-- not bad for kittens born to a feral mother. A raccoon got to most of the litter-- so the taking them in was a matter of sympathy--

Me and my dang soft heart ;)

well, got them wormed, bathed, and gave Sibley a shot of antibiotic-- Poor Sibley is very sick- I am actually surprised the morning did not bring me a dead kitten. I added some pork grease to dry kibble and soaked it-- Sibley is chowing down on that very well-- Moggie's diarrhea is clearing up-- so hopefully-- Sibley won't be far behind--
This is what I get for taking in feral kittens-- but then-- if they had gone to the APL, they would have automatically been euthed-- that is the sentence for every feline going into that place right now.

they are both little cuddlers--and their soft purrs are quite amazing-- I have them outside right now-- in an empty rabbit cage--the odor their bottoms created was starting to get to me. Ah well-- get them healthy, vaccinated, and neutered-- Bythen, perhaps I'll have a house where they can then emulate Marilla ;)

Back