Ugly Bunny

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyctra

Reaction score
Anyone else have a rabbit they find "ugly?" Dime is my ugly bunny. :lol:
I'm used to faces more like apples, and here he's got a face like a pear.

Attachments

• IMG_0674.png
    IMG_0674.png
    378.5 KB · Views: 2,759
Aww, but look at the floppiness of the ears!

All of my angoras go through an ugly stage in summer when I have to shear them. It's not so much that they look terrible with short hair as it is that I'm not a groomer. For about two months their coat looks like they got in a fight with a lawn mower.

LOL If I had angoras, they would all have mohawks or look like poodles. ;>_>

I always thought that my daughter's buck was ridiculous looking.
3718366439533.jpg

Now I love using him when meat breeding or pet. He throws awesome kits when paired with a New Zealand white Doe. Here is a few of his kits. The first one I am keeping.
KINDLE_CAMERA_1375784020000.jpg
KINDLE_CAMERA_1375784022000.jpg
KINDLE_CAMERA_1375783317000.jpg
KINDLE_CAMERA_1375783549000.jpg

Demamma":1mt40d2q said:
I always thought that my daughter's buck was ridiculous looking.
Well he sure is...interesting. :shock:

He makes me smile whenever I see him. He is very sweet and passes that on o his offspring. But very funny looking that's for sure.

Okay, here is Fresco. He has ALWAYS been scrawny. He isn't the ugliest of ugliest but he isn't very handsome.

Demamma................I just had a hearty laugh at that toupee hahahashah...........but the broken offspring is beautiful!!!

It's called a pinched face and is frowned upon at show. They want blocky straight faces. I had a doe with a pinched face and she passed it on to every generation. I could ID any rabbit that came from her line instantly because of that face and it was so ugly.

Latest posts

Back