• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trying to find Netherland Dwarf - WA

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
I am looking really hard for a blue, or blue otter kit somewhere in WA, ID or OR.... I have found a pedigree baby, but it is not very old and they want $80-$90 for it without even knowing the quality... I have no problem paying the price for a GOOD quality, but since I don't get to see this kit before purchase(different state), I am hesitant...

I would really prefer to have one that is within driving distance so I can see it....

Anyone know of any? We live by Spokane, WA

Thanks so much!!

I am headed to spokane area from the north west side on the weekend of april 30th. I can transport, if you find someone you are willing to buy from over here sight unseen. I can tell if they are obviously ill or injured, but I know nothing about ND. Coming from up near Bellingham, down I-5, through seattle, stevens pass....HWY 20 still closed. Just thought I'd offer.

That is really very nice of you! I really appreciate it.... I am waiting on a litter to be born right now to see if they have a doe, and trying to make a decision on another doe kit.... I think I am good right now.

I really do appreciate the offer and if one comes up between now and then, I may take you up on it...

Thanks so much!! :)

Latest posts

Back