trying a new species......

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I guess if one likes soft, fluffy rabbits, it is only natural that one would desiire the species their rabbit breed was designed to replace. I came home from OSRBA with a Chinchilla! :eek: not the original Chinchilla color - but a light fawn or creamy color, withred eyes. Jimmy is a cute little thing-and has shown lots of interest in his he surroundings. Good thing my kids are grown they would be forcing me to cut back on the animals.......

:lol:

Chinchillas sound so interesting and funny. Akane raises Chinchillas, so she should be able to help you with any questions. :)

Miss M":r0gkrqcb said:
:lol:

Chinchillas sound so interesting and funny. Akane raises Chinchillas, so she should be able to help you with any questions. :)
Oh, believe me, I was picking her brain some time ago! Jimmy is relaxed enough already that I think he will be a good fit. His previous owner was feeding him the hamster equivalent of junk food. The transition person bought some oxbow chinchilla pellets-so he is starting a whole new life. He wants junk, gonna have to eat healthy!

funnies50":1fslecmp said:
Wow! Chinchillas. :x
They are definitely really cute XD Good luck with that one!

I considered a chinchilla before I decided on a rabbit. Chinchillas can live a long time, but they (as I understand it) do not enjoy being handled, are extremely fragile, expensive, very sensitive to heat, delicate creatures. tHey are adorable, but I decided to pass. ;)

Back