tray frustration

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilrabbitry715

Reaction score
So I am desperately searching for cage trays!! I can't find these sizes any where. 16 x 30 x 2 and 15.5 x 29 x 2. Does anyone have any suggestions?

A cage store will have is 15x30 or 18x30. Those are standardized sizes. If you can, get the ABS pans.

The problem is the have them with a depth of 2.75 and it is to tall. I tried bass equipment and the didn't even have the length and width. The one cage is a black house looking thing and the company that made it was bought out so I am out of luck!

Yeah, you have non standard sizes. Pretty much everything is offered in the same range of sizes. You might have to put two small ones together, or use oil changing pans from Autozone.

You could use the concrete mixing tubs available at Home Depot and set the entire cage in it. They come in quite a few different sizes.

On another thread someone mentioned contacting an HVAC (HeatingVentilationAirConditioning) company- since they make a lot of their own ductwork, they may be able to make the pans for you.

Back