Transport Needed! WIll Pay

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheBrightside

Reaction score
I am in need of someone to pick up rabbits for me at the convention in Kansas and bring them back to Indiana or Kentucky. I would pay you, of course.
I'm not sure how many rabbits it will be but likely around 5. I can provide carriers as well.
Or, if someone from Idaho or surrounding area would deliver the rabbits to me I would do that as well.
Date isn't set, probobly at the end of summer or fall time.
Please let me know if you can do this for me! I'm lost at how to get the Rabbits I want other than this.
Thanks in advance

Good luck! It seems like all the good bunnies are up there in Idaho...I just went up there meself for bunnies, but don't want to do it again for a while. Hope you find somebody to bring em to you!

Hranchito,,,, you went from new mexico to idaho to get those rabbits?,,,,,,dang, and im not wanting to go a hundred fifty miles to get mine.<br /><br />__________ Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm __________<br /><br />I have seen advertising where people will ship the rabbits,,,,,how do they ship them?

I plan on attending convention right now unless something comes up at work as I am going to Vegas in Oct as well and don't know which week that will be scheduled. If all goes well though it sounds like I could possibly help you out. What kind of buns are you looking for any how?

I'm getting more Rex, there are quite a few in my area but I am getting the lesser shown varieties that I've no way to get around here. Sable, Seal, Tri and a few others maybe.
I think I found somebody who is going to get them for me but if it doesn't work out with her then I'll contact you :)

Back