Topic Titles are the Tops!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schipperkesue

Reaction score
I always love to log onto Rabbit Talk because you are so innovative, imaginative, creative and humorous when deciding on a title for your topics! Some just call out to be clicked on...I can't help it!

What are some of your favorite titles?

I've been on some forums that hate inventive titles. Mine kept getting rewritten by mods.

I usually only see mods mess with titles here if someone is asking for help, especially in an emergency situation, and it's mostly just reworded to get responses fast enough to hopefully save a bunny.

akane":37f0nssh said:
I've been on some forums that hate inventive titles. Mine kept getting rewritten by mods.

Whaaaaa? Please tell me such boring humans are not part of this world! <br /><br /> __________ Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm __________ <br /><br />
MaggieJ":37f0nssh said:
How about this one?

Oh my darling girl!!! :evil:

oh-my-darling-girl-evil-t9086.html?hilit=darling%20daughter

Hahahah! The posts are even better than the title!

I remember one of the posts I put on a smaller gardening/plant forum was something about the "tree" in my mom's livingroom. She has a vaulted ceiling at least 12' high and grew out 3 dracaena species that way. They stood taller than the garage when removed from the house. My tree joke topic line got replaced to state the species of plant I was posting about and it was in the general conversation area. It happened 3 other times that I don't remember the details before I just put like 1-2 word topic titles on that site.

Zass":2vbp9vs9 said:
I usually only see mods mess with titles here if someone is asking for help, especially in an emergency situation, and it's mostly just reworded to get responses fast enough to hopefully save a bunny.
Yeah...I forgot to put the issue on the topic (when Coco got sick that one day) and somebody modded it. Don't know who it was - probably MSD! :lol: :lol:

Back