Toady's Menagerie

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toady

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread to share pictures of my spoilt house rabbits.

Loki. As Loki is a rescue he is of unknown age and breed, although he might have angora or 'fuzzy lop' in him. I've had him for close to a year now and he's calmed down a lot but is a brat at times.

loki16c.jpg

Taken the day after he got home, you can see what rought shape he was in.

Loki-stand1.jpg

Loki18-1_zps08227741.jpg

His coat growing back from a clip. He loves free ranging around the new bunny room and has a hiding spot underneath the large fish tank stand in the study area.

Athena and Persephone, I got them from the same bunny rescue as I got Loki from. They're also of unknown breed but are roughly 1.75kgs (3 and a bit pounds) and 8 months old so I don't think they'll get much bigger.

Bunnygirls1.jpg

In the carrier on the way home at 9 weeks old

Girls21-4b_zpsab46a6b7.jpg

Taken yesterday, having a bit of a snuggle together

Girls21-4a_zpsfa7165d6.jpg

A picture of them on their 'split level' crate. They're not as calm as Loki and hate getting handled but they are typical bunnies. Thee (the mainly white one) is more of a sticky beak but Seph (what colour would you call her?) is the dominant out of the two.

Thinking of adding to the group sometime soon, maybe a smaller buddy for Loki. I'm also on the waiting list for another English Angora as I lost my girl Ash back in October.

I'll update this thread with more pictures when I take them.

What pretty and happy looking buns! Thanks for rescuing them and giving them such a great home.

They're very happy Marinea, I've got the girls' crate on a stand on top of Loki's (cause they seem to be more nervous at foot level) so they don't get out as much as Loki which is why I built the level, twice as much room to hop around in, although now they've got a room to themselves I do let them out every few days (when I can get Loki in his crate!!)

Though I'd probably get told off by 'house bunny groups' for not letting the girls out for hours every day and having 1/2 inch mesh on the bottom of Loki's crate.

Thanks for the colours ladysown, I adore them! Loki yesterday moved the barrier I had put across to keep him in the bunny room and hopped around where I had just moved a bookshelf and was trying to get books back onto it, he then disappeared and I thought he had hopped down to the main part of the house (which at the moment has stuff everywhere as we're cleaning out)... I shouldn't have stressed as he was in his favourite hiding spot under the fish tank stand<br /><br />__________ Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 pm __________<br /><br />I have a new addition. A beautiful black Cashmere Lop (also known as a Fuzzy Lop) who I've named Freyja, she's settling in with her new bunny buddy Loki and so far there hasn't been any big fights, in fact this morning they say eating the first lot of fodder with gusto
261944_10200516241381019_428964574_n.jpg

Back