Tink tries apple! + more

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petlover500

Reaction score
I gave Tink some apple today, for the first time. Just a small slice. It took her some time (ahem... a LONG time) to muster up the strength to take a bite! She finally chomped a little bit of it, and she seemed to like it :) Although, when I went to go take a picture of her eating smoe of it, she refused to take another bite when I had my phone out! :? :lol:
tink apple.jpgtink apple 2.jpg
It was a little treat for her, bcuz she wan't pooping all over my bedroom floor anymore :p
After only 3 (this is the third) day of having her, she learned that when she has to go to the bathroom, to hop into her cage and do it :D She has a 2ft x 1.5ft inside cage that I lock her in at night, or when we leave the house. Other than that, she is my free-range bun :p :lilbunny:

It was so funny, she has been running top speed all around my room today! Jumping up and doing binkys, that cute little bunny!! :bunnyhop:

She also had this weird little white thing in her eye... It may have been an eye goop... but it was white. I held her gently on my legs, holding her with one hand, and with the other I took two of my fingers and very gently opened her eye. With my middle finger, I gently touched the goopy thing and it stuck on my finger, and I took it out. It took a few tries- thats just what happened on the last one. (Dont worry I let her blink each time so her eye didn't get dried out)

Cool :)
They can generally be a bit moody and sassy, and grunt and growl a lot :lol:
But they are very cute and little!

So cute! She has the sweetest, roundest, cutest face! I love Dwarf rabbits, they are just so unbearably cute!!!!!
My Dwarfs love apples, they chomp them like dinosaurs. I think they would eat apples instead of anything else if they could :lol:
But, they are also picky. I tried giving them cherry tomatoes, but they won't even touch them. And when I switched their brand of food, I mixed in half and half, and when I looked later they had a bowl full of new pellets, and no old pellets. ;) :lol:

Thanks guys!

@LFB, LOL! Ikr, they are like the pickiest little buggers ever! When I feed cherry tometoes, i have to break it open or they wont touch it! Silly things xD

Back