Time for more SF kits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollitos

Reaction score
First time mom is doing a great job putting the fur in the nesting box. I'm really hoping for some blue kits!

005-6_zps5817fd2b.jpg

006-12_zpsb97ed3f4.jpg

Seven kits all looking great! None on the wire; all in the nesting box. Awesome first time mom! Bred her at 17 weeks.

009-1_zpsad9a3d51.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 pm __________<br /><br />
ckcs":2cols5yv said:
Love the blues. How many litters are you expecting?

We have a total of 7 litters due in May, including another SF litter. I need to breed three rabbits tomorrow.

There you are! Been thinking about you and hoping all is well.

Congrats on the babies and *fingers crossed for more healthy blue popples*

Awww thanks Marinea! We've been so so busy. 30+ turkey poults, 5 piglets who are escape artists, 10 pregnant cows - three of which have had calves so far, 2 steers, 125 meat chickens - 71 of which we processed by hand as Cornish hens then drove to Richmond to sell to my friends who have a farmer's market. Let's see... rabbit breeding, kids' field trips, trying to find a job, a funeral in NC, etc etc etc. Yah... been busy :)

Sorry to read about a funeral :(

As to the rest...I think my head just exploded! But I have to say, I felt your energy when I read that, and I just know you're handling it all well.

(If the rabbit breeding gets to be too much, I suppose I could help you out and take a few younguns off your hands :) Just as a favor to you, of course )

LOL Marinea! We have a litter that is old enough to leave. Some already have great silvering. They're 9 weeks - no bucks! A whole litter of does! Which reminds me... I should start advertising them!

ollitos":2ujqpscw said:
LOL Marinea! We have a litter that is old enough to leave. Some already have great silvering. They're 9 weeks - no bucks! A whole litter of does! Which reminds me... I should start advertising them!

I have to ask, did you breed during a new moon? I am almost tempted to try it for the next litter.

I read your blog, it is very entertaining and enjoyable. I love your little piglets who make great escapes and have adventures. At least you are not bored!

Congrats on the litter, they look beautiful and what an awesome first time Mom!

I am too tired to notice the moon LOL I breed when the vulvas say to do it! LOL

Yes, our piglets are NUTSO! So glad to know someone reads the blog. I sometimes feel like what I write goes out there into the universe and just floats around.

It's a fun blog to read! Floated right on to my computer screen for a delightful read. Will be looking forward to seeing what happens next! Thanks for sharing!!

Latest posts

Back