Time for a show of hands - Ohio Mini-Convention

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastfling

Reaction score
Who all plans on going? I'll be there with a few Tans provided they're in coat. I told a fellow breeder last night, that some of what I consider my best prospects have picked now to start blowing coat. (Never fails, right....LOL). At any rate, I plan on arriving Friday afternoon to help with setup at the Southeast Tan Specialty Club booth and leaving early Sunday. We've having a raffle, in addition to some nice T-shirts, totes, etc for sale, so stop by and say Hi!. Right now I'll be showing the Tan Nationals, and Tan Specialty shows on Saturday. The Sunday Open is still up in the air, as I'd like to hit the road home fairly early.

We're going from Colorado...yay! Doing my first "for other people" transport so I'm nervous, but excited to attend and pick up new stock/blood for us out here in the hinterland, LOL

Mickey328":2gfjqnwv said:
We're going from Colorado...yay! Doing my first "for other people" transport so I'm nervous, but excited to attend and pick up new stock/blood for us out here in the hinterland, LOL

Are you transporting my Rex?
If so, it seems I might need another hole for another buck.

I will be there Saturday, no matter what, to at least pick up my buns. Because of the job thing, and lack of consistent food, I don't know what I'll have to show. It will be JW nationals, so I will do my best to enter something, even if it's first off the table. I have two Rex that need to show, if they molt out right and An angora, if he doesn't loose his coat.

Looks like we might be going, I want to pick up a buck. I might show depending on if I can convince my husband he wants to spend the day chasing the toddler.

We will be there to show in our Nationals for Lionheads but have to head out once we are done since my oldest has her senior prom on Saturday. Already have our entries paid for with the conformation emails for the kids to show.

Skysthelimit, do you have any blue SF bucks you are looking to sell? PM me :)

If it wasn't for the NASS being right next door in Indiana this weekend, I'd be there. Went to the OHMC last year and loved it.

The Angora is looking good, I have at least one JW to show, and looks like those Rex will make it on the table after all. It's a good thing Frosted Rabbits is going with me, cause I can't figure out how I'm going to put all those rabbits on the table at the same time ( and it always happens that way).

And I plan to enter the Angora skein competition.

Sent my entries in last night, a few of mine are kinda sketchy condition wise with coats, but we'll see how it shakes out. Looking forward to it. Hope to see some of you there.

I'm definitely going, since I'm buying MOAR BUNNIES. Not showing though as all the ones I'd want to show are with a litter or too young :(

Maybe we should wear username tags or have a secret rabbittalk high sign?

dangerbunny":16en1xfd said:
I'm definitely going, since I'm buying MOAR BUNNIES. Not showing though as all the ones I'd want to show are with a litter or too young :(

Maybe we should wear username tags or have a secret rabbittalk high sign?
We will be hanging around the Lionhead area since that is what we will be showing on Saturday for our Nationals show. We will have water bottles with polka dotted duck tape on them (really hoping no one else uses the same tape as us, lol)

Latest posts

Back