They're taking over! LOL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaMandy

Reaction score
I currently have 24 baby bunnies in my laundry room! I've even got some litters combined to save room. Don't have room for that many nestboxes in there! LOL I have 8 more does bred too! But, 2 of those are first timers and 2 others have yet to give me live babies, so no guarantees there.

It does make doing laundry a bit more exciting knowing I can check on those babies each time. :)

Oh, and my Flemish litter of 6 looks like 2 Frosties, 2 Sandies, and 2 Light Grays. My OCD brain loves it when genetics play out that way! LOL Now, is it too much to hope for there to be a buck and doe of each color? :mrgreen:

That many Flemish Giants? Eek! I hope you have a large laundry room. They grow up!

But congrats on the colors.

I've got FL Whites, can't find any Havanas. Would love to have a rabbit that gave me colors and the same size and body type of a FL White. I'm thinking of something, ain't quite got it sorted out in my noggin' yet. I love blues, reds, tans, brokens and grays are nice too.

Haha! I've only got one litter of Flemish. We just have one pair and bred them once to see how well the kits sell. All the other babies are Holland Lops or Netherland Dwarfs. And they'll all be going back out to the barn with their mommas as soon as it warms up a bit or they fur out. :)

I'm a sucker for color. I could never be a breeder that focuses on just one color, or has a breed that only comes in one color. I love the variety and the anticipation of checking those nest boxes to see what colors I've got! :) I hope you can find a breed that suits you! :)

MamaMandy":2repguzd said:
It does make doing laundry a bit more exciting knowing I can check on those babies each time. :)

I can just picture it... "Honey, didn't you just wash that load of whites?" "Er... um... why, uh, yes dear. But they still looked rather dingy, so I thought I'd best wash them again."

concreteblonde":2repguzd said:
I've got FL Whites, can't find any Havanas.

Where in Florida are you? One of our members tnelsonfla raises Havanas and is very competitive showing them. He lives in south Florida, but travels far and wide attending shows. Why don't you send him a PM?

MamaSheepdog":35kpg2df said:
concreteblonde":35kpg2df said:
I've got FL Whites, can't find any Havanas.

Where in Florida are you? One of our members tnelsonfla raises Havanas and is very competitive showing them. He lives in south Florida, but travels far and wide attending shows. Why don't you send him a PM?

I'm in Orlando which is Central FL. I don't have software for PMing anybody. I don't even have MS Office or Internet Explorer. Had them take it off. Cant' buy any more rabbits for another two months. Working on building my barn and more cages. But I'm definitely thinking of getting an alternative. I love the FL Whites but I also love colors.

concreteblonde":1prdke1y said:
I don't have software for PMing anybody.

You can't use the PM function here on RT? :shock:

If you want to start a thread in Buy, Sell, and Trade, I will be happy to PM him for you.

MamaSheepdog":2c6rjtgy said:
concreteblonde":2c6rjtgy said:
I don't have software for PMing anybody.

You can't use the PM function here on RT? :shock:

If you want to start a thread in Buy, Sell, and Trade, I will be happy to PM him for you.

Didn't realize RT had a PM function, LOL!

Thank you!

concreteblonde":fkugbrym said:

I had to laugh at that, and thought "Is ConcreteBlonde a techno-peasant like me?" :p ...and then I saw that the PM "button" that used to be at the base of each post was gone. :? I found it by hovering over the Username though. :D (10 points for me!)

Good luck! I hope you can arrange to get some Havanas! :good-luck:

MamaSheepdog":23mb98ja said:
concreteblonde":23mb98ja said:

I had to laugh at that, and thought "Is ConcreteBlonde a techno-peasant like me?" :p ...and then I saw that the PM "button" that used to be at the base of each post was gone. :? I found it by hovering over the Username though. :D (10 points for me!)

Good luck! I hope you can arrange to get some Havanas! :good-luck:

A techno-peasant, now that's a new one! I'm not up on all of the latest gadgets, that's for sure. I used to code raw HTML a long time ago and haven't gotten the hang of CSS's at all. I don't know the difference between an I-phone or a tablet and don't use cell phones either.

Does that qualify? :lol:

concreteblonde":3jinzdjb said:
I don't even have MS Office or Internet Explorer. Had them take it off.
Off topic, but just wanted to say that you might want to download a second browser like Opera or something. Just in case FireFox or whatever you're using crashes. I actually found myself in that position once, having the only browser on the computer crash. It isn't fun trying to download something from the internet with no browser, unless you are used to using DOS. I used to be :ugeek: , but I'm not anymore
dunce.gif

Back to your regularly scheduled thread... :D

Miss M":2mp7gqhl said:
concreteblonde":2mp7gqhl said:
I don't even have MS Office or Internet Explorer. Had them take it off.
Off topic, but just wanted to say that you might want to download a second browser like Opera or something. Just in case FireFox or whatever you're using crashes. I actually found myself in that position once, having the only browser on the computer crash. It isn't fun trying to download something from the internet with no browser, unless you are used to using DOS. I used to be :ugeek: , but I'm not anymore
dunce.gif

Back to your regularly scheduled thread... :D

Yeah, I've got backup, but thank you for the heads up. I'm probably not the only one using something besides MS.

Oh, and let me tell you, MS harasses the living daylights out of you to get their browser if you aren't using it. LOL!

Latest posts

Back