There is hope!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imajpm

Reaction score
Hope for my Rabbititus that is. I have TWO, yes two, empty hutches and a third will be free next week :lol: Ahh it feels so luxurious. My does go into a colony next month as well so there will be ten more empty hutches! I may need more rab....No! no no whimpers

Soo empty hutches anyone? And how long do they stay empty? :twisted:

Trust me, there is NO HOPE. Sure you have empty hutches right now, but there will be that special young bunny you just HAVE TO keep and then the adorable one that you see on Craig's List or at a show . . . You get the idea.

I've seen it over and over again! :lol:

I am curious the answer to this as well... I have a lot of space currently, and am picking up two more hutches this weekend. Trying so hard to not fill them up. I know the one with the built in nest boxes is going to be repurposed for quail. Another will be my quarantine spot (it's had rabbits, chickens, and kittens in it :roll: ). I have room for potentially 16 more rabbits (compared to the 8 adults and 6 babies I currently have).

Latest posts

Back