The White Witch finally popped! ***PICS ADDED***

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
She has had me chewing my nails for days, but this morning I went out to find that she had kindled! Today is Day 35... :shock:

W2 is from TAMUK, she is a NZW doe and this is her first litter. We named her for her attitude, which has been extremely 'witchy' to say the least. Charging, grunting, etc. She has been better the last few days and this morning she even let me rub her nose and back! It's a miracle! :lol:

She has been nesting and sporting a haystache for a couple days, and now she has 6 fat, wiggly popples tucked into a perfect nest...cleaned, fed and covered with more hair than three litters need! :? She was still pulling hair this morning ....

Congrats!

EvilBlue is nicest when she has a litter. But even at her best, she is still "IrritableBlue"!

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":ohpq0frb said:
we need to see some pics

I know! :D I am trying to upload a video that I took this morning...just bear with me! :popcorn:

Cattle Cait":7bntjrud said:
Congratulations!

I totally thought that the post read, "The White Witch finally pooped!" Was thinking, "Well, that's good...?"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Long awaited is right! They are taking their sweet time loading as I type away! Ah! There they are!

Hmm... are we taking bets on colors? I say REW, REW, REW, REW...

They look good, Sistah! Yay for popples!

Thanks! She was bred to a Cali buck so I am sure REW but not sure if Cali pointed or not. I accidentally loaded the uncompressed ones...that is why they were taking so long to load. I fixed it now...

OneAcreFarm":t9jt7h5h said:
She has had me chewing my nails for days, but this morning I went out to find that she had kindled! Today is Day 35... :shock:

W2 is from TAMUK, she is a NZW doe and this is her first litter. We named her for her attitude, which has been extremely 'witchy' to say the least. Charging, grunting, etc. She has been better the last few days and this morning she even let me rub her nose and back! It's a miracle! :lol:

She has been nesting and sporting a haystache for a couple days, and now she has 6 fat, wiggly popples tucked into a perfect nest...cleaned, fed and covered with more hair than three litters need! :? She was still pulling hair this morning ....

I have a few doe's from tamuk myself and one in particular charges me with an open mouth everytime I enter the cage when she has a litter....LOL....And I just love it....Shes as tame as can be but protective.....I've heard of a doe going to 37 days once...

Congrats indeed....... :bunnyhop:

Latest posts

Back