The unsolved mystery

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is scary crazy. I've never heard of such a thing, but yeah. I think it's time you folks packed up and left.

Have any of you had weird health issues? I would be paranoid by now. :(

Cottie":33npfb4l said:
Nah. I don't think anyone is picking on me or being callous. =) I actually feel as if I'm coming across as argumentative

I don't think anyone sees you as argumentative- and if you were, I'd think you earned it. You've actually been very patient considering the scope of this nightmare, and how long it's been going on. I suspect we're all trying to think of ANY possibility, any idea even if remote, because your situation is so sobering.

Sending out prayers to your family. I guess what I'd be looking at now is, any possibility of breaking the lease?

RJ, we are friends here, we really do feel your pain.. :cry: The doubt and fear that this has placed in you..is obvious..You even told us that you thought that you yourself could be toxic to the critters...That my friend is pain. :( But at this point all you cam do is start over somewhere else.There is something wrong with that place..you may never know what, and I know that will eat at you. But even if you have to stuff both of you and your kids and dogs into a trailer at least the dieing will stop. :grouphug: We are all pulling and praying for you..
And when this is over write a book, or a screen play...

Glad you are moving, -- no mater the "cause" it is not a very productive decision to stay where you are, -- and if possible ,do a little homework before you move in to the next place.
I personally am very open to the idea of bad energy in certain places-- I have been to a few places I would not even want to visit again.... much less raise a family.

I'm glad to hear you are moving... that is just bizarre beyond belief and horrible. And potentially harmful to the rest of you.

Cottie, would you put a line in your signature for a good while that says something like, "Formerly known as RJ"? It was a bit disconcerting to see another name on your posts... had me wondering if I was nuts for a moment. :)

Miss M":15w1p5id said:
It was a bit disconcerting to see another name on your posts... had me wondering if I was nuts for a moment. :)

Just for a moment? :twisted:

Diagnosis confirmed... Miss M is so-o-o nuts, she doesn't even realize it.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

It's not like you didn't set yourself up for that one, y'know! :angry:

If it hadn't been me, someone else would have surely said something. :yes:

Miss M":ia06zp24 said:
MamaSheepdog":ia06zp24 said:
Miss M":ia06zp24 said:
It was a bit disconcerting to see another name on your posts... had me wondering if I was nuts for a moment. :)

Just for a moment? :twisted:

Diagnosis confirmed... Miss M is so-o-o nuts, she doesn't even realize it.
:chair:
MamaSheepdog":ia06zp24 said:
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

It's not like you didn't set yourself up for that one, y'know! :angry:

If it hadn't been me, someone else would have surely said something. :yes:

:coffee-screen: :coffee-screen: :coffee-screen:

It's ok, Miss M..... MSD is a little nuts too..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but then again, so is everybunny else.... especially us homeschoolers/ees :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't bring myself to breed her back. Doe A should be kindling soon. If she missed again, off with them to CL pets.

In other news, a duckling is hatching right now. I really hope it doesn't go kaput in the shell.

I don't know how you're still sane to be honest. You don't come off as argumentative at all, just frustrated and you've already done everything most logical people can think of to check. Nothing wrong with that at all. It's understandable.

IMG_20150410_235059227.jpg

2 of the 7 hatched. We had to break one out (the one laying down) today. There was a third pipped but I didn't intervene in time.

These 2 are doing fairly well. I'm going to hit up TSC tomorrow and maybe pick them up a buddy (either chicken or duck). <br /><br /> __________ Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:56 pm __________ <br /><br /> Oh, and my Muscovy hen is setting on a nest of 6 (or 8?). She got bored brooding last year, so I'm hoping she'll be a better mama this time.

baby ducks are cute!!

We get 2 pairs of Mallards and 2 pairs of geese every year on the pond. Their cute.... but the geese poop EVERYWHERE. We can't enjoy most of the yard and nothing seems to keep them out of the yard. Also, they think 4:30 AM is a good time for a goose squaking party.

I've got some duck eggs in the incubator, [first time trying to hatch ducks with a cheep styrofoam incubator] I am hoping to get some help from them weeding my garlic-- The 8 older ducks have done an OK job on the trial spot-- so-- on to a bigger trial...

JenerationX":3v4k8uy3 said:
baby ducks are cute!!

We get 2 pairs of Mallards and 2 pairs of geese every year on the pond. Their cute.... but the geese poop EVERYWHERE. We can't enjoy most of the yard and nothing seems to keep them out of the yard. Also, they think 4:30 AM is a good time for a goose squaking party.

I have 3 adult geese and they do poop everywhere! They seem to aim for our front walkway.

Back