The PUPPY is here!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went across the street to visit the puppies and yesterday and was surprised to here I could take our puppy home! I guess I was off a week?? Anyways, she's home!!

Introducing....... PENNY!!

2012-08-25142742.jpg

2012-08-25142834.jpg

2012-08-25192747.jpg

2012-08-25192758.jpg

2012-08-25192826.jpg

Congratulations! Penny is a sweetie. And mixes, IMHO, are awesome. Had purebreds in the past, loved my Kuvacz, but Jake, our New Jersey "Purebred" Mutt is up to any task. And has been healthy for his 13 years. No problems. Just recently gave us scare and found out he ate porkchop bones from the stupid neighbors next door. And when I say stupid, this guy is an understatement.

Karen

Great name choice. You can see if she has the lab in her by looking at the front paws and seeing if the are webbed.

Penny is doing great! Mornings are a little crazy, but other than that, she's pretty well behaved. I keep her tethered to me all day and that seems to work out great. She knows I'm the boss, I can keep an eye on her, and she's pretty tired out from following me around all day. Potty time is going pretty well for such a YOUNG dog. She knows outside means potty time already and we take her out constantly. :) She's sleeping underfoot right now.

Glad to hear Penny is doing well. If the tethering is working for you, go for it. I always use the "crate" method. Read all the studies and raised two very well mannered dogs. It's tough to be tethered to a growing Kuvacz puppy.

Karen

ZRabbits":1xwq6iz0 said:
Glad to hear Penny is doing well. If the tethering is working for you, go for it. I always use the "crate" method. Read all the studies and raised two very well mannered dogs. It's tough to be tethered to a growing Kuvacz puppy.

Karen

We're doing both really. She is crated when we are gone and at night. We also crate when we're eating dinner or playing a game all together. The tethering during the day is mostly for me so I know what she's doing. LOL!

faiththequeen":35rcb8zj said:
ZRabbits":35rcb8zj said:

Karen

We're doing both really. She is crated when we are gone and at night. We also crate when we're eating dinner or playing a game all together. The tethering during the day is mostly for me so I know what she's doing. LOL!

I never thought of tethering. Sounds like a good idea though. And truly sounds like the combination is working well for all of you. Penny sounds like a dream. Hope you post pics as she grows.

Karen

Latest posts

Back