The PuPpLeS have landed!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
Actually, they landed on Monday... but life got in the way and I was unable to take the time to post pics.

Once again, Basil had seven. Four girls and three boys this time.

We must be strong and sell them all this time, since we have a "six pack" already.

But they are so-o-o cu-u-ute! :roll:

I am going to split this into two posts in the same thread so I can fit all of the pics.

So... ladies first:

We have two blue merle girls!

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

One black tri:

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

And one black bi:

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

Here is the little black bi's reaction when she heard that as if having your dewclaws snipped off wasn't bad enough, tail banding day is next Wednesday:

IMG_1084.JPG

All of the boys are blue merles.

This was the first born pup, and I think he has really neat markings:

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

This pup is going to be a beautiful light silver with very little black:

IMG_1087.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

Here we see his reaction to the horrid news that his tail's days are numbered:

"Exit stage left!"

IMG_1088.JPG

This guy is really dark grey- I haven't seen a pup like him out of Basil and Levi before:

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

And just for fun, and because girls rule, a picture of Hermione, the pup we kept back from the last litter.

Be warned- if you feed your dogs raw meat, especially with the fur on, this could happen to your dog too...

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    1.2 MB
They are just so beautiful!! They do give you the prettiest pupples. :) Congratulations! :D

Alright, that black tri? Her name is Charlene. Chuck would like her to come here and be his girlfriend, thankyouverymuch.

OMG MSD. they are great looking pups.
as you have said about popples. I will say about your pupples.
I want. I want, I want. Oh my how I miss having puppies around, the black ones look like my Heidi when she was a pup.

What outrageously beautiful pupples!

That dark grey one is gorgeous.

Congrats and good luck on sticking to your guns on selling them- I would have a hard time selling those beauties.

Very nice puppies. Herminie is beautiful, looking very much like my Griffin...except Griffin would be eating the cat.../sigh

Beautiful puppies though. Poor tails :(<br /><br />__________ Sun May 26, 2013 9:49 am __________<br /><br />BTW, My wife says you can take a vacation to come down here with a female puppy! Free room and board. We'll kick our son out and you can have his bed. :)

Thanks, Amy! Basil always surprises me, because she is kind of nondescript looking. Levi is gorgeous and out of outstanding lines, so no surprise there. ;)

Charlene would love to move to Canada, BH! :D

Pupraiser, I advertise them as working dogs, but all but one have gone to "pet" homes, primarily to people with some acreage who usually have some type of livestock. One pup went to a cowboy who lost his last dog to a cow kicking it in the head. The dog was perfect for him, as he would anticipate the movement of our other animals or toys. Last I heard he was doing his job well. :)

mystang89":28a0q6ou said:
Poor tails :(

I know... I knew an Aussie with an undocked tail when I was a kid, and it was a beautiful appendage, with its long flowing fur.

mystang89":28a0q6ou said:
BTW, My wife says you can take a vacation to come down here with a female puppy! Free room and board. We'll kick our son out and you can have his bed. :)

She does?!? :p Even though I usurped her position and gave you a Honey-Do List? Btw, are those hinges painted yet?

MaggieJ":28a0q6ou said:
You must be strong! It's going to be hard to part with such cute pups.

I know... I have to keep repeating "Hay money, hay money, hay money" to be sure to do it. ;)

Hay money hay money, so are you saying if I show up with a ton of hay,
I can a pup?? LOL.
I know you will find them all good homes

Kyle@theHeathertoft":81skbhoe said:
MSD, someday I might take a road trip to your area...as someday I will need a farm dog. ;) I plan on keeping sheep after all, and I do so love herders!!! :)

That would be awesome! :p

CWD":81skbhoe said:
Hay money hay money, so are you saying if I show up with a ton of hay,
I can a pup?? LOL.

Yes indeed. Cash or its equivalent in good alfalfa hay. :D

LOL, don't think I'm kidding, MSD. ;) After all, I will need a dog raised around other animals...and some of the local Aussies and Aussie mixes have some personality traits I don't like. :p

I don't think you are kidding, Kyle... and our door is open for you- you are welcome to spend a couple days here at Chez MSD if you like. :)

Just my luck, Good quality hay. LOL
I was given about 5 tons of first cut hay a couple of weeks ago. full of weeds and grass.
but my rabbits, chickens and goats like it.
it is not worth trading for any thing esp. a pup.
I only took it because it was free. LOL

>,< SO CUTE!

Think my Boxer would be a little jealous with me looking at these pups. lol Absolutely adorable. Can we just skip the college, make some money, and own a nice couple of acres now? :)

Latest posts

Back