The next person that posts here…

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have two. One is Frida, who is a ChiPin and she is almost 11 years old and the other one is Connor, he's a Border Collie and he just turned 8 months old.

TNPTPH knows how to crochet or knit.

Absolutely! I do both. I would love to try some alpaca or angora rabbit yarns!

TNPTPH can whistle.

Nope. But at one time I was really good at building model RC planes out of posterboard (4-5mm foam coverd with paper on each side). Folding, cutting out paper layers to get the right contours and radii, etc.
Also built the motors from recycled CD-ROM and hard drives.

TNPTPH has close relatives in other countries/cultures. (Heading home to my parents for xmas next week, my sister and her family from the US are here)

Attachments

• F4-11.jpg
    F4-11.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2
  • Kapa Farbe.jpg
    Kapa Farbe.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
My baby netherland dwarfs used to squeeze out of their cache somehow, my grandma found them upstairs once, we assumed that the cars brought them up, and another time they were in the cage below them! (Good thing Couch is a nice buck)
I caught Pearl trying to squeeze out once when they moved to the hutch for sefety, and I had to cover the fronts with clear duck tape

NTPTPH has a YouTube channel

Yes. In the freezer and out in the chicken yard; although- I have way more rabbits!

TNPTPH plays the mandolin, or maybe likes to play around on a mandolin like me. :)

I have three does that will have kits in a week or two

TNPTPH Has watched Hilda on Netflix

No, we don't have netflix. :(
TNPTPH has read Lord of the Rings.
Yes, back when I was 16, 1988, while recovering from a skiing mishap, and once again later in english. It's a long read, and it has it's lenghts, but worth it. One of the few books I consider the movie adaption acceptable.

TNPTPH makes his/her own firewood (just came back in after hours cutting a tree down (well, actually to pieces) that absolutly refused to fall)

Yes; bucked, split, and seasoned firewood for about 12 years. They say if you cut your own firewood it heats you twice! (Not that that is very helpful during the summer when we gather the wood...)

TNPTPH wears Carhartt clothing items often.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back