The New Addition

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
Brought baby home, she's had shots, bath and nail trim now she is sleeping

Attachments

• Kits 218.jpg
    Kits 218.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 982
Ty :) she is 3/4 Pembroke Corgi and 1/4 some kind of terror errr I mean terrier
Have not figured a name for her yet but Im leaning towards Seer, but will watch for a couple days. Who knows I may train her to herd wabbits :) :lol: :lol: : :bunnyhop:

Definitely looks like a Daisy Mae with that sweet face. Congratulations on the new baby. What a doll!

Karen

Marble has had his nose out of joint the last couple days. He's even tried to beat
Daisy up last night.
Today he's running around playin like a pup again go figure. Guess he know's he is not being replaced after all

Cindi Davis":28u746is said:
Marble has had his nose out of joint the last couple days. He's even tried to beat
Daisy up last night.
Today he's running around playin like a pup again go figure. Guess he know's he is not being replaced after all

Truly believe they eventually understand! so glad to hear it. Youngins do give older ones a bit of pep. I love seeing that.

Karen

Daisy spent the last hour chasing my toes and Marble around the house now she is tuckerd out LOL

Attachments

• Kits 224.jpg
    Kits 224.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 417
Evidently she was sleeping REALLLLLY Hard. I thought someone stole her out of the yard and walked around a 4 block radius asking everyone if they had seen her. Even came in the house clapped my hand called her name and no response. Soo I go on Facebook post that she is missing Go on Craigs list Post she is missing. Sit down to regroup and she comes out of the sewing room yawning and streching grrrrrrrr I feel silly. But at least she is here

Cindi Davis":1ou7k2qj said:
and she comes out of the sewing room yawning and streching grrrrrrrr I feel silly.
You need to lowjack that puppy. Puppy gps, lol :)

Latest posts

Back