The Jersey Wooly babies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
Blue pointed Jw buck 5 1/2 weeks old
7988942163_af52590913_z.jpg

Rew Jw doe 5 1/2 weeks old
7988942359_19af33c5be_z.jpg

Sweet pea the smoke pearl doe 7 1/2 weeks old. I think she is a little spraddle legged from being a singleton. I am going to watch her a little longer but she may be going to a pet home.
7988942859_d635aa3375_z.jpg

7988943047_8ccc4f9988_z.jpg

Thanks to you, Lindsey, I am now afraid to attend another rabbit show. :angry:

What if there are Jersey Woolys there? Whatever will I do? :popcorn:

Maybe I could just get one. :p

Okay, two. :twisted:

I am doomed.

Doomed, I tell you! :yes:

I have adopted a fatalistic view of my Rabbitosis, and have determined that fighting it is futile and a waste of energy.

I am hopeful that the JW's here in California are hideous and ill-tempered... then I may stand a chance. :roll:

Beautiful babies. Sweet Pea is gorgeous. Shame about the legs, but will definitely make someone a sweet pet.

Karen

Mama Sheep Dog no such luck. I am in California and my daughter has the sweetest, cutest little Jersey Woolie. I do not think Jersey Woolies know what bad temper and ugly is. I like taking out her little bun every day for a snuggle when I feed. Can't help it he meets me at the door. I think you should just get it over with and get a Jersey Wooie. :D

I'm going to play "MamaSheepDog the Enabler" now.

Look at those faces. Can't you picture one or two or possibly three, standing waiting for your attention. And some smaller breeds are so sweet and calm, just like Jersey Woolies and definitely Polish. Should think about getting a couple of them too.

OK I'm done, lol. See now MamaSheepdog doesn't have to feel she's the only one. BTW Mama, I think what you do is sweet. Some just need a gentle push toward these sweet creatures. You do it so well.

Karen

Thanks everyone! And mamasheepdog you have no chance of finding a mean one. I have never even been scratched by mine. Prepare, cause in less than 6 days i will have more baby woolies to take pictures of (baby otters)

Peach":q9qvqz5l said:
I don't know Mamma.....I've think I've only seen 1 crazy one out of all the JWs I've experienced xD

Uh-oh.

Demamma":q9qvqz5l said:
Mama Sheep Dog no such luck. I think you should just get it over with and get a Jersey Wooie. :D

I think you are right. The time is ripe- the Rex I got from my Sistah are going to be moving out to the BunnyBarn, so the quarantine cage in the house will be available. :D

ZRabbits":q9qvqz5l said:
I'm going to play "MamaSheepDog the Enabler" now.

And a fine job you did too! :lol:

LindseysWoolies":q9qvqz5l said:
Prepare, cause in less than 6 days i will have more baby woolies to take pictures of (baby otters)

Thanks for the warning. I will avoid all sugary foods until then so I don't go into a diabetic coma when you post more pics. :roll:

The Kern County Fair's rabbit show is next Saturday. I think I will have to go shopping. :twisted:

:lilbunny: :lilbunny:

3mina":112coaq1 said:
Jersey Woolies want to live at MSDs house.....cute, sweet, wooly bunnies want MSD.........they want MSD

:D

:twilightzone:

( Isn't it Great to be able to enable our Great Enabler ? !!!!! )

Yes MSD... the JWs are a highly infectious form of Rabbitosis. !! They are too cute for their ( and our) own good.

As if you pack of Rabid Rabbit Enablers weren't bad enough...

Rabbitosis Enableosis has struck my BunnyBarn!

IMG_3772.JPG

See you are already ready for them! And you know there are some breeders in California with beautiful rabbits!

Back