The difference in Snickers in 2 months

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garden lady

Reaction score
Snickers was caught in Aug. He has changed a lot. I am not sure if age or food.

Attachments

• Oct. 11 Snickers 1.jpg
    Oct. 11 Snickers 1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 659
  • Snickers 3.jpg
    Snickers 3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 659
Changed due to your loving care. He's gorgeous. Darker than the rest of them in color.

All your rabbits look excellent. Amazing what a good safe home, and TLC will do to a rabbit! They just take on a different personality.

Hope you keep us updated on your Flemish tribe. Such an awesome big rabbit! Love my Fawkes. He makes my day all the time with his sweet, goofy personality.

Karen

ZRabbits":3bx7yrb6 said:
Changed due to your loving care. He's gorgeous. Darker than the rest of them in color.

All your rabbits look excellent. Amazing what a good safe home, and TLC will do to a rabbit! They just take on a different personality.

Hope you keep us updated on your Flemish tribe. Such an awesome big rabbit! Love my Fawkes. He makes my day all the time with his sweet, goofy personality.

Karen

Snickers may be the daddy of the kits. Lulu and Snickers were the same color and so much that I could not tell them apart at first. She was just barely getting a dewlap when we caught her. Sunshine had a small one too, but Lulu's was so little that she was almost named Willard.

Back