Texas Members

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWD

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a little time, to pray for all the Member of Rabbit Talk
who live in Texas.
My prayers are none of you or any of your families or friends were hurt by the explosion in West Texas.
may you all be safe.

Of course, the 'conspiracy theorists' are all over this-- saying it is to distract us from some subterfuge that seemed to be in place for the Boston Bombings.. The SDC forum ahs a few members out that way-- the town has fewer than 3,000 residents...and has been evacuated..

It happened around 8:00 p.m. their time. the news reported the explosion damaged about half of the town, there was a retirement home close by, and it was completely destroyed. 5 to 15 dead, several people still missing and several hundred injured.

Thankfully, Texas is a big state. Neither OAF nor I are anywhere near there (it's about 200 miles from me). I seem to recall, though, that someone else from the forum isn't too far from there.

Apparently the fire started first, and rather than using the appropriate fire extinguishing material for fertilizer, used water instead. That caused the explosion. At least that's the word I got.

Adding special prayers for the firefighters- most of them were volunteers, as I, my mom and dad once were.

*prayers going up for everyone affected*

Far away from us...but so sad. We are praying for all those affected. We also had a fire at the Exxon Mobile plant here and several young men were badly burned. Please keep them in your prayers as well.

Yeah, thoughts and prayers going to the folks in and around West. One of my coworkers has family and friends in the area and had a phone call at 5:00 A.M. this morning. One of his friends is a volunteer firefighter up there. Luckily, they were ok.

I was thinking there was someone on here from near the waco area. That was about 110 miles from us.

Not in the area here. Sending positive vibes to those affected. :(

I had not heard about this. Thank you for posting about it, CWD.
Praying for everyone in both cases mentioned.

I am in west Texas the region, not West, TX the town. That is pretty far from us but I do have a friend who recently moved there. Thankfully she is okay as is her family. Our prayers are with all of those affected.

Latest posts

Back