TEN She had 10

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnClaire

Reaction score
Oh, my, did I get a good deal when I got this buck and doe last year!!! My blue doe bred to my black Silver Fox buck kindled 10 on Friday. I had been walking by her cage off and on during the day and when I looked in one time, the gob of fur she pulled the day before moved!!!

I pulled the nest box and found 10 popples ... 5 black and 5 blue!!! Her first litter was 5 black and 2 blue, the second was 5 blue and 2 black, now a litter of half and half!! :laugh2:

Anyone in the Midwest looking for blue-carrier black Silver Fox or nice, dark blue Silver Fox? :D

Very nice. I'm still waiting for my SF to even look like they may want to breed to see what I have, but I will be watching eagerly.

The whole kit'n'kaboodle:

__________ Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 am __________

Five by five:

Blues:

Blacks:

Oh, what beautiful popples! :p

If only it wasn't going to take me through mid-summer, at least, to get my rabbitry and extra cages set up! :(
Otherwise I'd glady take a few of those off your hands! :lol:

Teddy, these will take at least 8 weeks just to be old enough to sell, but as I want Juniors and 6/8s for Convention in October (or is it November this year???) I don't plan on letting any of these go until I can see their silvering and conformation, and I have a litter 5 weeks old (2 black, 4 blue) that will also be held until silvered and conformation can be judged. So, when you are ready to buy, let me know and I can arrange transportation for you too :p I also have another 4 month doe and a senior blue doe that I hope to get some litters from over the next few months :)

For the 4 mo black buck from the first litter b.12/2012 I am still waiting for his silvering to come in ... it is starting to come in, but I still want to evaluate him for showing as a senior at Convention. I will try to get him to the Sunflower RBA in Wichita June 7-8 as a 6/8.

ILoveBunnies rounded the corner just in time to see that first pic.

"OH MY GOODNESS, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I WANT ONE... OF EACH!!!!!"

:lol:

You got an awesome deal! Great babies, looking forward to seeing them grow!

Miss M, tell ILB thank you very much and does she want does or bucks or one of each? :laugh2:

Teddy, these will take at least 8 weeks just to be old enough to sell, but as I want Juniors and 6/8s for Convention in October (or is it November this year???) I don't plan on letting any of these go until I can see their silvering and conformation, and I have a litter 5 weeks old (2 black, 4 blue) that will also be held until silvered and conformation can be judged. So, when you are ready to buy, let me know and I can arrange transportation for you too I also have another 4 month doe and a senior blue doe that I hope to get some litters from over the next few months

Uh-oh! Don't tempt me! :p I am looking at buying a trio of Silver Fox, Beveren, or possibly some other breed if I can't find those, at the end of the summer. I will keep you in mind! :)

They are gorgeous! What a nice litter. Silver fox are such an awesome breed. A friend here has some, and hers are so sweet and nice.

Latest posts

Back