Teh Zab has popples! :D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zab

Reaction score
I have kits!
8.. or possibly 9.. little creatures were born in the colony today!

963762_569880873064596_1730386977_o.jpg

The mother and the others got some fresh leaves today too :)

981283_569883393064344_1989040411_o.jpg

And just because.. I made a new film too :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiuV1Br73hQ[/youtube]

:mbounce:

PoPpLeS!!!

:p It's about time! :p

:congratulations:

----ZAB!----

With the big branch in the colony, it looks like the bunnehs have their very own tree! :)

Thank you and I'm so happy! :D

I re-counted and there are 9 of them! The pelts usually get around 6-7 :)

Awesome!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Here's to the start of a popple streak

:congratulations: on the new popples! And your set up looks awesome! (again LOL)

As for rearranging it, I know that when I add or remove something in any of my pens, they all are interested in what is going on ... the ones in the next pen are gathered at the dividing fence watching, the ones in the pen are under foot and under item :p And then, there is the sniff it all over, hop on top, circle around checking it from every angle, try to get underneath, etc.

I agree that adding a branch like that brightens the pen and also gives them something to entertain themselves with :D

Thank you all! :D Whoooooooot!

Yeah, they seem to love when I change stuff and they sure are fun to watch! But I'm wondering if they get nervous about having their habitat changed too often.. :/

I try to feed them fresh daily for vitamin A, but they've stopped eating the goutweed *lol* so I had to figure something new..

Latest posts

Back