Taking a Moment to share my happiness.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asinaway

Reaction score
I am so excited I wanted to share! lol all my friends think I'm a rabbit loon so I figured you all would understand.

Michigan has a pretty big sized show called MSRBA Annual Convention. We have missed it for a couple years now, one because I woke up late and then we got lost so it was to late to even enter any of our rabbits. Money issues of course. Well I have been nagging my poor husband for months and he just informed me last night we are going, and not only that he booked us a hotel so we can make an entire weekend out of it!!!! I get to have fin and a nice break from work and my child lol I love him but sometimes i need to get away to regroup.

Of course I have very little to show, but have been contacting many top breeders and I hope to buy some more stock of them to show.

It's also for my birthday, so I'll be buying a ton of supplys, my show apron for one, been wanting it for years and finally I will be able to catch the lady that dose them.

:pinkbunny: Jumping for Joyyyy yayyyyyy lol. Sorry had to share my happiness before I go crazy.

Very nice. My very first show was the huge PaSRBA show. Incredible and I was hooked.

How neat! What a great hubby to make a birthday weekend out of it! I haven't been able to drag mine to a show yet- but the kids go with me. :)

When is the show? You must be counting the days! Make sure to post pics of all of your new goodies and rabbits when you get back!

That sounds like an awesome birthday, I hope you have fun!

I have to ask, though, what's a show apron? Like, what makes this particular one so exciting?

Thanks guy's. The show is March 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. My birthdays the ninth so a bit early but still time to celebrate.

It will be so nice to only have a short drive to the morning of the show. Usually we drive 2 to 4 hours to get there by 6am.

BH a show apron basically just protects my clothing from all unfortunate mis haps lol Also good for advertising my herd since the lady can embroider my rabbitry name and any design I want. Plus she has some super awesome colors, that will also fit me because I am rather tall, and most are too short for me. Shes never at any of the smaller shows we go to and only goes to the march one.

My husband is actually quite allergic to Rabbits, so it makes for a tough day for him but he's such a trooper and we go to as many of them as we can a year. But this ones just extyra sepcial for me!

How exciting for you! Enjoy, and have a great birthday!

Back