Take a deep breath. I. Love. My. Dogs. Take another breath.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayna

Reaction score
I do not think that I will be getting any more dogs when my current dogs pass away. :angel: -/-(

I drove down to the neighbors house to pick up some oranges :applearm: off his tree and some chard from the garden :farmer2: . I was gone 15 minutes. MAX. :cuckoo:

I had a glass bowl with 2 dozen eggs on the counter :fryegg:, REALLY far back, now way could they reach it with counter surfing. :sharkisland:

I came home, lots of eggs shells on the counter, floor, couch, etc. :groooan:

Bowl in the exact spot I left it in. One of them (or both?) had to of CLIMBED UP ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER and REMOVED 2 DOZEN EGGS AND CARRIED THEM AROUND.

All in under 15 minutes.

I'm not sure whether to be impressed, laugh , cry, curse :rant: , or just SHOOT THEM :gun: :dig-hole: !

So much for that chard quiche I was going to make for dinner.......

I'd be wanting to smack one of them dogs ....not that I would as it would be pointless... but I'd sure be wanting too....

When the egg farts start, you'll know who the culprit is. I suggest then sticking the dog in a small crate with minimal ventilation as punishment. :sick:

Sorry about your non-quiche. :(

We just got a 5th dog last month... This new dog is a 6 month old australian shepherd that is way too smart for her own good. We've caught her on the kitchen table a bunch of times. Smart as heck, but has no manners! lol Previous owner taught her absolutely nothing. I'm starting from scratch. She loves to chew everything BUT the toys we bought for her... so every time I pick up something she has massacred, I have to remember that I love her and can't imagine life without her. :lol:

Sounds like Haru. She looooves fresh eggs. She once ate through 2 trashbags to ingest a bunch of packing peanuts because I'd thrown an egg away in there.

I am laughing so hard, only because you know Phoenix ate the door knob last month, and her cousin pulled the cable off the breeders house, (in the middle of a football game), and ate a remote and her cell phone the week before. I keep wondering why i do this to myself. I raise dogs, not goats, but it feels the same.

My counter surfing dog is now too old to get up there, a mixed blessing for certain.
I recommend mouse traps along the edge of the counter, my surfer won't go near the counters when they're set.

Our big guy ate a box of ex-lax once. It was the chocolate flavored ones at that. He did it in the hour I had been running outside, came home to him frantically trying to get through the sliding glass door to the backyard. He spent all day outside being miserable. Thankfully because he's huge all it did was make him destroy the lawn. Two months later he ate a bag of m&m's, another call to the vet. Another wait and see how he does weekend. Thank god there isn't enough chocolate in milk chocolate to hurt a dog his size.

Latest posts

Back