Survivor?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalicoPrairie

Reaction score
Does anyone watch? I just finished binging through 19 seasons of it over the past few months.

I swear, I do take care of my animals, house, and family. LOL

Bad Habit":givsud4g said:
New season starts Wednesday!!

WOOT!

I've watched up through season 28, but I guess I'll have to wait for a while for seasons 29 and 30, which is a bummer because some of the castaways that are participating in season 31 are from those seasons.

[geekiness] Do you have a favorite player?[/geekiness]

I tend to stay away from all of the hype and previews. I don't even remember who's going to be on this season, lol. It's rather easy as I don't generally watch tv. I probably would have stopped watching Survivor ages ago, except it's kind of a thing for my mom and I to watch together anymore.

Bad Habit":3hiobeth said:
I tend to stay away from all of the hype and previews. I don't even remember who's going to be on this season, lol. It's rather easy as I don't generally watch tv. I probably would have stopped watching Survivor ages ago, except it's kind of a thing for my mom and I to watch together anymore.

I understand. I only ever watch streaming TV unless my husband has cable on. The only reason I know who will be on is because of the Google app!

I don't know most of the people who are going to be on, but you will know them if you watched the last two seasons. :)

Latest posts

Back