Surprise from the DW! :D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMTex

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
My DW up and gave me a Kindle Fire HDX yesterday! I had no idea that she was gong to do that. It's my first exposure to the Android OS. This thing can do everything that my Windows tablet and old Kindle 3G could do combined, but faster and prettier.

I'm a happy camper! :D

Congrats!

Of course, I had no idea what you were talking about, so had to google it... :roll:

I know what a Kindle is! :p ILoveBunnies got one from my uncle and his new bride last Christmas. :D

Congratulations! You can fit a lot of books on there... and you can get a lot of books free! :mrgreen:<br /><br />__________ Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 pm __________<br /><br />ILoveBunnies has the entire collection of Sherlock Holmes on there, some Poirot mysteries, Jules Verne... all kinds of stuff.

Ah, but the kindle he got is a gaming tablet and all kinds of stuff too! Not just for books!

Awesome that's what I have and I love it. It holds books, movies, music, notes, games and is how I get online. Pay and get Amazon prime it's so worth it. I can hook up my kindle to the tv and watch movies. Have fun mine is my friend.

Thanks, folks. I'm looking forward to getting home and playing with my new toy. I transferred the rabbit raising and cookbook books over to the new Kindle and will probably buy more. My old Kindle is black and white and the new one is color. I bet the cookbooks will look a lot better. :)

I also did some web surfing on it and it's pretty fast. My big, fat fingers make typing on that little screen a challenge though. I saw a few games available for download, but I generally play strategy and simulation games that take a lot more computing power than a tablet can give.

Demamma":2o1dn4sv said:
Awesome that's what I have and I love it. It holds books, movies, music, notes, games and is how I get online. Pay and get Amazon prime it's so worth it. I can hook up my kindle to the tv and watch movies. Have fun mine is my friend.

Do you have a WIFI enabled TV? We only have the older LCD type, but we use a ROKU to stream movies and TV shows. I'm not sure if I can connect the Kindle to the ROKU. I might check into that later.

:)

Latest posts

Back