Sunday Funny...put down your drink BEFORE viewing! LOL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss M":1sdlfe90 said:
naturally, this resulted in the kids trying to say "Phteven"...

Well, of course. Perfectly normal. *Sniff!*

I was strolling around saying Phteven all day myself.

MamaSheepdog":nt9qzl84 said:
Miss M":nt9qzl84 said:
naturally, this resulted in the kids trying to say "Phteven"...

Well, of course. Perfectly normal. *Sniff!*

I was strolling around saying Phteven all day myself.

BUT...did you do the TEETH with it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MamaSheepdog":1to9vtds said:
Sistah- you've seen me- I look like that all the time anyway! ;)

:eek: BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!! You are beautiful.......*sniff*

Just like your Sistah! :mrgreen:

At the risk of sounding like I completely live under a rock....I still don't get it. I can't even say Phteven. It doesn't sound like Stephen or Steven. Why would someone make my head hurt like this? I'm going to be going around the rest of the day trying to figure this mystery out.

Phonics can be tricky, I know...

The consonant diagraph ph usually sounds like the f sound. However, in the name Stephen (pronounced Steven, not Steffin), it sounds like a v.

So this guy was saying "My name is spelled with ph not v"... but the person thought he meant his name started with Ph, which makes no sense, since ph never sounds like s.<br /><br />__________ Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 pm __________<br /><br />
OneAcreFarm":3cc8j6xj said:
MamaSheepdog":3cc8j6xj said:
Sistah- you've seen me- I look like that all the time anyway! ;)

:eek: BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!! You are beautiful.......*sniff*

Just like your Sistah! :mrgreen:

:lol: Why thank you. Back at you! :D

I still think it's amusing that now when people try to picture me, they'll think I look like that unfortunate dog. :twisted:

now now...that dog probably looks bet.....um. yeah we'll go with what you said MSD...for my safety anyways.

And I knew the sounds that ph make but I believe that was what was confusing me. I just couldn't see anyone making that mistake lol. Either way, thank you for clearing that up for me so that I can worry about more important things, like why my daughters raggedy Ann doll is handing by the hair from the raffters downstairs when she's only 4years old...

MamaSheepdog":jdwdu2rj said:
I still think it's amusing that now when people try to picture me, they'll think I look like that unfortunate dog. :twisted:
Absolutely not! Actually, I picture you in that adorable seafoam-green number with the duck tape and the bee hat.....

:tomato:

Miss M":2ohfhhak said:
MamaSheepdog":2ohfhhak said:
Absolutely not! Actually, I picture you in that adorable seafoam-green number with the duck tape and the bee hat.....

I've seen her in a bikini..... :pinkbunny:

Miss M":1t01egpz said:
MamaSheepdog":1t01egpz said:

It was forest green. *Sniff!*

And it's not just anyone who can pull off wearing a vinyl rainsuit in the middle of summer with a petticoat on her head. :tease:

OneAcreFarm":1t01egpz said:
I've seen her in a bikini..... :pinkbunny:

And now poor OAF makes her way around town with the aid of a white cane...

MamaSheepdog":2icxb9t7 said:
And it's not just anyone who can pull off wearing a vinyl rainsuit in the middle of summer with a petticoat on her head. :tease:
Well... I can't argue with that. I'd probably end up like poor OAF if I did. :doc: :crutch:

Miss M":2q26tg7v said:
MamaSheepdog":2q26tg7v said:

lol, I'd completely forgotten about that picture. In honesty though, she probably did pull that one off much better than I could though haha.

mystang89":1ki3f9pv said:
Miss M":1ki3f9pv said:
MamaSheepdog":1ki3f9pv said:

lol, I'd completely forgotten about that picture. In honesty though, she probably did pull that one off much better than I could though haha.

Lol! I hope you don't have any old petticoats in your drawers, 'Stang! :twisted:

:lookout:

Latest posts

Back