Stupid cats why cant you stay in the yard!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HowlsOfAngels":183rdd1x said:
Or maybe you could report your neighbors for suspicious activity involving drugs and see if they 'move'.

That probably wouldnt work, especially since its only pot. Cops here are too busy with heroin that has picked up in this city :(

Anyways I am so confused by these people!! Yesterday I caught one of her kids feeding and petting Libby :shock: No wonder she is going over there all the time if someone is feeding her tuna, I just feed her boring old dry cat food :lol:

Wow, talk about mixed messages! Maybe you should snap a picture and show it to the parents - say, gee, I wonder why my cat comes to your yard! Crazy.

This is a sticky situation and i feel for you. I find it interesting how many opinions and philosophies there are about how other people should keep their animals.Now I am all for protecting my property but what honestly are your cats going to do that is so awful? It is easy for people to say just keep your pets inside or give the cats away; they aren't their cats. However with dopehead neighbors who have a penchant for sadistic behavior I would be worried about cat's welfare wandering over there. I grew up next to a family of meth head tweakers but they loved their animals and treated them better than they treated themselves. We just had to watch our valuables and make sure we were out of the fields when they started their evening gun salutes. I am sorry that you must deal with this. :(

Forgot to add that I like your train of thought the comet!

Latest posts

Back