Strange Penis

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard back from my breeder, and she has never seen this before, either, even while judging.

That is what my 4th buck has, but I don't think it's like a little rope like yours has, more like a sail. No idea if the test doe will kindle on the 18th or not.

If it is not hampering his ability to "do the job", I would snip it.....he does not have a split penis. That being said, if you don't want to deal with it....then your only choice is to cull the line from your barn.... :( Mr. Nibbles is fine, and I will keep an eye on any kits London produces and let you know.

OneAcreFarm":8mwlii71 said:
I would snip it.....he does not have a split penis.

I'm glad split penis is not an issue. I guess I could snip it- I have some cauterizing tubes. Not a "surgery" I am looking forward to! :x

This buck was shown as a junior and has a Leg. I would like to show him again just to see what they think of him now as a senior.

Honestly, a mature buck's willy at attention looks totally different than an immature buck's willy that isn't aroused. Or is that just something I've noticed...?

Latest posts

Back