Spring shows near SE Iowa?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margali

Reaction score
Does anyone know when spring shows are near SE Iowa? I'be tried Google but not had much luck.

I want to see a bunch of New Zealands, Californians, and hopefully Brevens before I decide what breed I want.

Thanks
Margali

How far are you from DeWitt, IA? The Mississippi Valley RBA is having a show in DeWitt the first weekend of March.

I think I am going to the Peoria show on February 20. The website says that Champagne d'Argent, NZ, Silver Fox, Thrianta, and Satins are sanctioned. That means they expect a lot to show up and try to collect points/legs correct?

Margali

The Peoria show would be a GREAT one for you to attend. Illinois has a bunch of very active clubs, including one I belong to known as the Land Of Lincoln Satin RBA. There are tons of other showroom breeders up there, and the Peoria show is usually an event. I am seriously considering attending it myself, but the weather will ultimately dictate whether or not I can do so.

Latest posts

Back