Spring = Pictures!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
I take more pictures in the spring than almost any time of the year! Thought I would share some with you all. :)

Here is my sweet boy, Chess. I love this photo.
SAM_1147-Copy.JPG
"Stand still Mama! I want to see what's out there!" :D
SAM_1208.JPG
The best bed there is!
SAM_1209.JPG
This is not a very good picture at all, but the cats don't stay in there long enough to get a good one. It is so funny to see the lambs interested face and the cats look of horror. :lol:
SAM_1212.JPG
Here are our cats. My sister had heard of an idea of naming gray cats after Confederates since they are "in uniform". So here is Stonewall. :)
SAM_1227.JPG
This is Jackie the Mama-to-be
SAM_1228.JPG
Here are some of our plants we started from seed. Got to get them into the garden!
SAM_1239.JPG
Here is where you can find Stonewall most of the time! This is an old rabbit cage that my sisters fixed up for the cats. They tied the door so it is always open. Stonewall is such a lazy cat. :roll:
SAM_1241.JPG
Our lamb oreo!
SAM_1247.JPG
Ebony
SAM_1250.JPG
The dandelions are out! Makes for some happy rabbits!
SAM_1252.JPG
Anymore?
SAM_1251.JPG

Chess is a very hansom rabbit. and stonewall is not lazy, he just knows a good place to lay around when he see one. LOL

I love spring, too!

So many baby animals to take pictures of- good thing we have digital cameras these days and don't have to pay for film.

Everybody looks so healthy and happy. :)

But I gotta tell you- I would steal that old cage from the cats in a hot second, and take it apart (all that floor wire! *swoon!* Be still my beating heart!) and buy some 1" x 2" and make a bunch of new cages.

The kitties better be happy they live there and not here! :roll:

What beautiful, happy animals!

Please give Stonewall an extra scratch from me. He reminds me so much of my beloved Spot, who passed over the bridge not too long ago.

Your garden starts look yummy! We have started a few outside- kale, lettuce, mustards, spinach, potatoes, onions. Our next batch is still inside residing in my huge aquarium. Hope to get them outside soon.

dayna":3b44b7o8 said:
Great photos, I love that first picture of your rabbit. He's very handsome!
Thanks! I just love brokens.
CWD":3b44b7o8 said:
Chess is a very hansom rabbit. and stonewall is not lazy, he just knows a good place to lay around when he see one.
Thanks! Guess he is a pretty smart cat. lol
MamaSheepdog":3b44b7o8 said:
Everybody looks so healthy and happy
So many baby animals to take pictures of- good thing we have digital cameras these days and don't have to pay for film.
I fully agree! I remember the bag full of film my Mom used to have that was just waiting to be developed. Most of them never did get developed! Wonder what all was on those films? :?
But I gotta tell you- I would steal that old cage from the cats in a hot second, and take it apart (all that floor wire! *swoon!* Be still my beating heart!) and buy some 1" x 2" and make a bunch of new cages.

The kitties better be happy they live there and not here!
:lol: The cats are not as fortunate as they think. New hutches are on the agenda for the rabbitry this year. Once we start that cage will be torn up. I wouldn't leave it around for the cats either! :) The kids are hoping that Jackie will have her kittens there instead of somewhere off where they can't find them.
Marinea":3b44b7o8 said:
What beautiful, happy animals!
Thanks!
Marinea":3b44b7o8 said:
Please give Stonewall an extra scratch from me. He reminds me so much of my beloved Spot, who passed over the bridge not too long ago.
I will be sure to do that. So sorry about your Spot. :(
MaggieJ":3b44b7o8 said:
Great pictures! Thanks for posting them!
Thanks for looking at them! :)
Miss M":3b44b7o8 said:
Beautiful pix!
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back