Spooky kindled!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
I got another otter-looking one, and at least five more. I didn't take great time to count. I was thinking I had a few more days..she didn't even look pregnant, the only way I could tell she was is i palapated her. Didn't expect this many babies, that's for sure!

I know that otter one is going to turn into a buck, but I REALLY hope it's a doe! It's not the same otter looking as in her last litter...that one was very dark, this one is't as much. I am just excited to have another litter!

Congratulations!! GO SPOOKY!!! Keep those critters warm and fed!

Tell ya what, I'll shoo the SCF up your way and tell her you want a buck...that way you'll be SURE to get a doe :) She's been real considerate that way with me. I was hoping for a lovely blue buck from Bessie's group....I got ONE blue buck. sigh..and he's now turned into A DOE! :cry:

Sounds like a plan! lol. Thats actually why I kept calling that lonely only baby "he" and "him", because I REALLY wanted a doe, lol!

I kinda want to bring them in and throw my two NZ back outside. That was my plan, when I went out there...but I guess I will wait a couple more days...can't wait too long, though, since hubby will be back in a week! Ugh. He would FLIP if he saw the bathroom...<br /><br />__________ Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm __________<br /><br />Ooh! Just went and counted. There are what looks to be Two torts, Two otters, two white, and one that is dark, but has a slightly lighter belly area...so who knows what that'll be? Maybe a dark agouti or a steel? hmmm....I WANNA KNOW!!!!! So she has seven, adn while they are not all the same size, they are close, and she does well with this many. They are pretty colors I get from her, that for sure!

That's one reason I love her, she always gives me TONS of color in the nestbox. :) I may decide to keep her, but separate...at any rate, Cedar was not present during either of these birsths, and they have gone a little too well (no DOA, ect) I'm wondering if he was part of the problem. :(

Back