Sorry....nother dumb newb question....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The holland buck does not care, he'll hump anything. I usually position the doe with my right hand, lifting her and setting her feet up. Then I move my hand a little ways down the back, about the place above where a buck would bite at a doe.

The otter was not too sure of me, but he is a new buck after all, but Elmo took it in stride, and seemed to appreciate the help. Every doe that had to be force bred did conceive.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I smell of bunnies and shame....lol. Put her in again tonight.....she did the "I'm gonna eat you!!!" thing to him for a while....finally he got her in a corner and tried a few times....then she finally lifted for him and had one fall off. Then she did the "I KILL YOU!!!!" thing for a while...and he got her in another corner about 15 mins later and had another fall off. Then I "rescued" her from him. He's a pretty lazy buck it looks like. More interested in other things. She seems like she needs a really aggressive buck. So after this litter (hopefully!) she wont be sticking around. I like the buck I have now, he's easy to handle and laid back. Although it looks like I MIGHT have pinned down some Am Chins.....finally.....so they may all be headed out of here at the end of Oct.

Tegan":2uzhoxxh said:
Although it looks like I MIGHT have pinned down some Am Chins.....finally.....so they may all be headed out of here at the end of Oct.

gotta do what ya gotta do.

Latest posts

Back