Some drawings I've done recently.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattle Cait

Reaction score
I've been spending a lot more time drawing because my boss at the pet store said we could sell them in the store if I get more done (yippee!). So...here's what I've been working on! They're a bit blurry, the camera on my phone is terrible.

I apologize if I've already shared some of these pictures on here, btw.

Attachments

• german shepherd.jpg
    german shepherd.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 405
  • Jessie.jpg
    Jessie.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 405
  • coyote.jpg
    coyote.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 405
  • bloodhound.jpg
    bloodhound.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 405
  • fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 405
I remember the howling wolf, but the others are new. That fox is so cute I want to kiss its wittle nose! :p

The others are gorgeous as well... stately bloodhound, intent Shepherd, and is that the rear view of a Kelpie or Cattledog?

When did you start at a petstore? I remember you were working at the library... :?

I loved my petstore jobs. :)

Those are really nice, I wish I had some artistic tallent. I'm going to have to send you a pic and a check for a portrait. Have to get a noble hound picture done. Our's is a bloodhound, dane, redbone mix. He was supposed to be my husband's dog but he fell instantly in love with our eldest and does nothing but hang out with his boy all day.

These are great Cait! You should sell a lot of them! I know a lady who does pet portraits and she gets good money for those. :good-luck:
I used to be able to do work like this but I didn't stay with it so now I can't draw a straight line. Wish I had. LOL

MamaSheepdog":uxre2rd8 said:
I remember the howling wolf, but the others are new. That fox is so cute I want to kiss its wittle nose! :p

The others are gorgeous as well... stately bloodhound, intent Shepherd, and is that the rear view of a Kelpie or Cattledog?

When did you start at a petstore? I remember you were working at the library... :?

I loved my petstore jobs. :)

Cattle Dog :) Actually, it's from a photo of my girl, Jessie.

I started my new job back in September...it's not really a pet store, more of a high end, natural, holistic pet supply store. We carry a lot of fancy food, so my dogs have become fancy dogs. I miss working at the library terribly, but this was a pay and hours/week increase. Don't like it as much as the library though...<br /><br />__________ Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:24 pm __________<br /><br />
LilacGal":uxre2rd8 said:
Those are really nice, I wish I had some artistic tallent. I'm going to have to send you a pic and a check for a portrait. Have to get a noble hound picture done. Our's is a bloodhound, dane, redbone mix. He was supposed to be my husband's dog but he fell instantly in love with our eldest and does nothing but hang out with his boy all day.

I can definitely do that. I love doing pictures of people's pets - I did a few recently of a girl's 4-H heifers, it was fun!

pm me about what you might charge to do a goat.... I have a special goat (to me) that I might want captured in artwork. I have to get the right photo though, to capture her personality.

How much do you think this would cost? You can PM me of course. 'Copper' passed away last year - hit by a car. He's a red & blue heeler mix :)

Latest posts

Back