Soapy dog lot!!! Help!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyStuff...

Reaction score
When I spray my dog lot out the doglot there are some spots that seem to sud up; not like a few bubbles, but like when I put down a ton of dish washing liquid. The problem is I didn't use any soap! This has only happened a few times over the last 4 months. Is it something in the droppings or urine or could it be the concrete anti- freezing pelleted stuff I put in the concrete mix when I poured the form? I'm too broke to pay a vet. Any advise?

Way too much dried urine is what I'd say. I see it at the dog kennel I work at all the time. I'm the only one who sprays the walls down and they can really be sud-y.

I spray the dog lot out 3-5 times a week; should do it more, I know, but I'm so busy and stressed with my call-center job. Do you think that giving them unlimited water is an issue? I wouldn't but is it?

Yup that happens all the time. I wouldn't worry about it. I would try cleaning it out more often.

Latest posts

Back