So When Is A Good Time To Breed if You Are Showing?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So I was just thinking about when I get finally do start showing and breeding ( Hopefully getting some nice buns at the Perry show in two weeks :p )....is it best to breed when there are no shows going on or is it ok to breed during showing season?

After you become familiar with how your rabbits grow out and when they tend to look their best, you will learn to time breedings to have your rabbits in optimal condition at important shows you know you want to attend. (Nationals, conventions, big local shows, etc.) Different lines mature at different rates, juniors can look weird most of the time but have that "perfect" week or month in their junior career where it all comes together. Sometimes lines can take extra long to mature and not be ready to make a debut in the senior class until their a little older. It all just depends...

I breed during show season but i dont want bunnies born on weekends im attending shows.

Latest posts

Back