So many babies...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
first we have Gayle's litter. First time doe, HL three kits, she is fostering one for my older mini rex girl. She has two broken black, fostering a light coloured kit, and I think a blue (has a grey body with light tummy) - could be opal too though?? Gayle is THE tiniest doe. Very calm rabbit. Can't call her sweet, but she's calm and easy to work with, but HATES change with a passion. She'll get in this snit for a couple of days if you do a cage change and then get over herself.
February12011006.jpg

Then Slip had a litter of seven. One odd coloured brownish kit, four light coloured, and a couple brokens. Slip is my oldest doe, she is such a dollie.
February12011008.jpg

Penny, blue/fawn tricolour mini rex. A somewhat tubby girl who LOVES food, gave me a litter of six. I was surprised as I was quite convinced she missed due to her tubbiness. but she's doing a good job with her babies. Two of the six I suspect are tris. I find with blue/fawns it can be difficult to be sure if they are tris until they are a good week old as the fawn can be slow to come in.
February12011009.jpg

Rosie, my second oldest doe, had six, but is down to five. She really raises four well so I'm surprised that the second smallest is still hanging in and doing fine (keeping up, just smaller). She has three black otters, one blue otter and I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a blue silver marten colour as she has a blue kit that looks "off" for being a broken blue.
February12011005.jpg

I didn't get a pic of Nicky's kits (my in the house polish girlie) as she's being a nervous girlie and I don't do much more than check that I have four moving bodies and then I leave her be. Suspect by weekend she'll be chilled out.

Back