So, i guess we have a dog.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dayna":36u8z9js said:
Susie570":36u8z9js said:
dayna":36u8z9js said:
She's so beautiful! I told my hubby about her and he was like "why the heck would no one want her?!" people pay good money for well behaved dogs. lol

So congrats and I hope it works out well. She's a beaut. I'm a dog groomer and I just want to trim up those cute grinch toes! hahahahaha

Got them trimmed today! :) She had an appointment at the groomer and did very well, except she kept trying to bite the blow dryer. :p

hahahaha I use a product called "groomers helper" to stop the trying to bite the dryer. I'm glad to hear she did well at the groomers, that means you really do have a great animal on your hands! Enjoy her!

We had something like that when I worked at a grooming place in Indiana. I don't know why they would have issues at a place like PetSmart, I'm sure they have a similar tool. Oh well.

Love your story Susie, boyfriend flatly says NO so of course you got her. :lol:
I once got involved with a woman who hated my Gordon Setter. She said "either that dog goes or I go". Sadly I gave in and parted with my dog. It wasn't long however before I also parted with the woman. As a friend put it "you kept the wrong bitch". :lol:

coyotejoe":3inrp5i5 said:
I once got involved with a woman who hated my Gordon Setter. She said "either that dog goes or I go". Sadly I gave in and parted with my dog. It wasn't long however before I also parted with the woman. As a friend put it "you kept the wrong bitch". :lol:

It was a difficult decision for me because I don't want to put strain on the relationship, but if he weren't an otherwise great guy, this would probably be a deal-breaker for me.

Unfortunately, it doesn't help that she's shedding a lot. :p

Susie570":2fyrvo06 said:
coyotejoe":2fyrvo06 said:

It was a difficult decision for me because I don't want to put strain on the relationship, but if he weren't an otherwise great guy, this would probably be a deal-breaker for me.

Unfortunately, it doesn't help that she's shedding a lot. :p
I'm no expert but I do believe the stress of being "rehomed" can bring on a bout of excessive shedding.

Back