So excited!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissapell

Reaction score
I am so excited! Our rabbit transports seem to all be lining up nicely! I have linned up getting a TRIO of Giant Chins, 2 trios of Silver Foxes, and a trio of American Blues! My hubs is going to start building a hutch system this week for me while I start on the hanging cages! The rabbits will be younger when I get them and have nicer personalities so HOPEFULLY I wont get bit everyday like my NZW devil does. We have arranged transports for after the litters we have are grown out so we can sanitize and start fresh. The next few months are going to be soooo hard for me!

That is exciting! I love all the breeds you picked. If all goes well, I have breeders lined up for American blues, New Zealand Blues and NZ reds for when I get home in March.
Best wishes that all goes well for your new bunnies! :)

How exciting! Are they all from the same breeder? If not, you will need to quarantine them separately, but I am sure you know that. Just a friendly reminder...

OAC they are coming from 3 breeders. My yard will look like a bunny camp with all the "houses" we will have around for quarantine!

:congratulations:

How tremendously exciting!

Charge up those camera batteries!!! :camera:

Today's interesting new is that I might even be the one picking them all up from Nationals in KY in April! Boy my little world sure is getting interesting.

That's awesome! We managed to find our SF trio locally, but I want to do some American Blues as well...and that's gonna need some transport, I'm sure...don't seem to be ANY around this neck of the woods.

Maybe I'll let you know and you can get it all arranged? LOL...you see to be awesome at it! Congrats! We WILL want lots of pix of course ;)

Latest posts

Back