So Excited

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm_bunnyloft

Reaction score
My wool and spindle will be here tomorrow. I can't wait. The Woolery is wonderful. They processed my order and shipped it right away yesterday. And the prices were just as good if not better than all the other places I searched online.

And talk about selection!!!!

I can see how this could become a very addictive hobby for sure.

Rabbits, spindles, spinning wheels, fibers, and on and on and on.

I will have to take some pics of what I ordered when it gets here. :p

Ooh! Fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. Remember, it takes 12 hours of spinning or so get enough muscle memory that it's easy.. So give yourself plenty of time!

I will remember that. I should set up my tripod and video my first attempt at spinning. Lol It could be funny done up in a time laps video.

What kind of wool will you be spinning? I'm wanting to get into it also, just found a source for free or cheap lamb/sheep wool. I'm also playing around with needle felting, really fun!

I got romey this time but plan to get corrdale (sp) next time. I think.
And i am getting Angora rabbits. Hoping for English Angoras in February. Still looking for French. I havent considered felting at this point. Its a new hobby for me so taking my time with everything.
My wool Android drop spindle came today. Nice stuff! But im a lttle nervous getting started. Lol
Guess i should just take a bit Android start carding. ;)

Latest posts

Back