sO EXCITED!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyKarli

Reaction score
Luna (my mean as poo NZ doe I always talk about) & Blaze my Gorgeous NZ red are both pregnant! Blaze looks like she is a blown up balloon! I started thinking she was just horrible bloated till I felt her belly. ( I have a tendency to worry...... A LOT.) Luna his huge too & I can't wait for some pedigree kits from my big red buck Liam!! MY meat kits are doing awesome & I will post a bunch of pix later today on this thread! I am so happy to finally be having good & productive luck! So much drama in my first year of rabbits I almost gave up but something would always happen to make me keep going. Small litters, Bot flies, runts & so much more I just thought breeding rabbits should be easier! But I learned a lot of important lessons right away & now I have experience I can pass on! I am donating 3 does to the learning mini farm they started next door! & they can come to me for any help! I really love Rabbits! They give so much & make so little noise LOL! They are a perfect animal!

Fingers crossed! Hoping your Luna and Blaze have easy deliveries and lots of healthy kits!

That's so sweet you donating 3 does and lending help to the learning mini farm! Agree 100% about Rabbits being AWESOME!

Truly thrilled for you that things are getting better and you didn't give up! Can't wait to see pics and hear the news of the arrival of POPPLES!

Karen

Congrats!!! That's awesome! Learning, experience, and lessons.......it's all invaluable knowledge that will be very beneficial for you over the years.

I agree......the mini farm sounds very interesting! Would love to know more about it.

I'm so glad you persevered and have come to the point where things are finally going well! Rabbits sure have a way of getting under your skin and teaching you to work through your problems. Having a nest filled with adorable popples makes all of the time and effort worth it! :D

Yep it is to teach families about gardening & raising your own food. From small container gardens to large crops! I think it is wonderful.

Latest posts

Back