Site navigation

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidpop

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Since this site had a redesign months ago I know this comment is a little late... but just incase there is going to be another redesign in the near future.... I find the section "Illnesses, Injuries, parasites" is hard to find, its kind of buried under the heading "Troubleshooting Management". Maybe its just me but everytime I want to post a health question It seems like too much work to find that section. On most forums the Health section more prominent and up at the top. I worry new people coming to the site because their rabbit has a health problem, struggle to find the health section and give up.

Could you also break out "feeding" into maybe another 3rd category.... "general", because some questions don't relate to "Commericial" or "Natural".

And something under "Breeding & Raising"... Like "Other questions"....... So people like me (LOL) and ask for help with "what sex is this kit" and "what color do you think this doe/buck is"

Thank you. My wife and I LOVE this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back