Silver Fox litter photos

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnClaire

Reaction score
This is my current litter that just turned 8 weeks last week that I am taking at least 2 to the show next weekend:

CCD321 Black doe approx 3.5 pounds:

CCD321doeA_zpsaf144eba.jpg

CCD322 Black buck approx 3 pounds:

CCD322buckA_zps8077112e.jpg

CCD323 Black buck approx 3 pounds:

CCD323buckA_zps536f5412.jpg

CCD324 Black buck approx 3 pounds:

CCD324buckA_zpsdf606182.jpg

CCD325 Blue buck approx 3.5 pounds:

CCD325buckA_zps3a58eab5.jpg

Top and rear views are also posted at:

http://s647.beta.photobucket.com/user/calvarygurl/library/SilverFox/Litters/SilverFox Litter 2-2013

PPM, I'll be in Louisville with some of these and possibly a younger litter next month at Silver Fox Nationals ... that would be a good time to arrange transportation :D

AnnClaire":2a1e3owy said:
PPM, I'll be in Louisville with some of these and possibly a younger litter next month at Silver Fox Nationals ... that would be a good time to arrange transportation :D

Make sure to bring that blue and any other candidate blues to the nationals. Chocolates and blues will have plenty of competition at the nationals despite not being recognized yet.

Thanks Phil, that is what some other folks are saying :p I have blacks and blues, no chocolates ... can't get Diana to "park" any with me for some reason :laugh2:

AnnClaire":sff1pyt9 said:
Thanks Phil, that is what some other folks are saying :p I have blacks and blues, no chocolates ... can't get Diana to "park" any with me for some reason :laugh2:

As far as I know there will be an internal Silver Fox auction to benefit the club at the nationals like they do at the convention. You should be able to pick up a quality chocolate or two there. You could also e-mail Meara Collins to see if she has any available for sale that she could bring down. I'm not 100% sure she's going, but it's worth checking into. You won't find much better than the original line. We're going to start breeding our Chocolates we got from her last year as soon as nationals are over.

I think right now, I will concentrate on developing my blacks and blues ... 3 of the litter shown above are not at the 3lb weight ... took them to the vets office and used their calibrated scales after I posted here ... and, the conformation of 2 are not what I want to put on a show table, so they will go to freezer camp. I have another litter of 5 blues 2 blacks coming up behind these

Dorable02_zpsc4c1a07e.jpg

And, I am planning on taking some to Convention ... hope Meara passes the third leg of the COD!!! :p

Yeah, I haven't heard who might pick up the COD for the next try ... but I am seeing some AMAZING color depth in them now!

I sold a breeding trio from the litter I took to the show ... sold them for waaaay to little, but my buck was the ONLY Silver Fox at the show, so he should have some competition at the next show from the little ones :p The judges were really happy to see my buck, tho and all 3 awarded him BOB and BOV :)

AnnClaire":220h1nrq said:
Yeah, I haven't heard who might pick up the COD for the next try ... but I am seeing some AMAZING color depth in them now!

I sold a breeding trio from the litter I took to the show ... sold them for waaaay to little, but my buck was the ONLY Silver Fox at the show, so he should have some competition at the next show from the little ones :p The judges were really happy to see my buck, tho and all 3 awarded him BOB and BOV :)

Oh I have no worries about her failing the second attempt at the second presentation. She just had some bad luck last year. It was a combination of two semi-faults that could have both been overlooked had it just been one of them. So we should only be one year behind you. *fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back