• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal Wanted Silver Fox in Wa.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look up Mary's Little Monsters on facebook! I don't know if she has any available right now, but she breeds silver fox:D

If you happen to come across any chocolate Silver Fox let me know too please :)
Where in Washington do you live? I have a litter of 75% Silver Foxs that were born the other day it looks like there will be some Chocolates. I also have another litter of 50% Silver Foxs it also looks like there are chocolate kits in that litter too. I have a pedigreed Chocolate buck he is not what I want. He does have sore hocks so he has lost weight I'm trying to get the weight back on him tho. He is stunning and a sweet buck. I want to breed thicker hair on the foot pads to prevent sore hocks. Unfortunately, he does not have this. I will have to cull him:cry: if I can't find a new home for him. Both of the litter's moms have high fertility. The 50% Silver Fox litters mom has super high fertility. This litter she had 12 and last time 15! She is an easy breeder and lifts super high. The 75% Silver Fox litter is the daughter of the 50% Silver Fox litter's mom. Both of the litters have the same dad. The mom of the 75% litter is a first time mom and doing amazing! She is always checking on her kits and feeding them constantly. She was super easy to breed. I put her in with the buck for the first time and she got one falloff and babies. I have a litter of pure Silver Fox. But, there aren't any chocolate kits in that litter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back