Side of the road special

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beach Bunny

Reaction score
A couple days ago coming home from the store I saw a cage on the side of the road. :mbounce: was what my mind said so I dropped off my packages at my house and whipped it around to go get it. Well it was bigger than I thought !!! 24x36x18 wooohooo with a little bit of tlc and awesome pen to separate the babies.So there I was on the side of the road trying to shove this cage into the back of the already full jeep :x I finally decided that bungee cords an open hatch and a slow speed would get it home ...I must have been a sight to see by anyone passing by...anyone else ever get lucky on the side of the road? :mrgreen:

I got a wire cage with 25 young chicks (from a few days old to maybe 2 months old) in it setting in the middle of the Hwy---country rd. Do not know if that was luck or not because all them mouths needing to be fed----LOL. I consider it Luck. I did run a add on craigslist but no one claimed them. Had a few wanting them. I just put them into a chicken yard next to my other 60 chickens.

Latest posts

Back