Sibley and Moggie are 'better'

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
yes, the two brothers are shiny, active, and intent on causing all the ruckus they can--Sibley now no longer looks like a runty, splat of matted hair, gasping for breath. At this point, they are exploring the patio, going nose to nose with the rabbits through the cage wire. I'll move the litter box back into the house this evening-- their food and water-- already in place under the dining room table.
it is so much fun watching them chase each other about....

Let Rascal and Marsha loose on the patio with the kittens-- interesting how they interacted, and respected each other. Considering the buns are bigger than the kittens-- But then. Connor blows right by the kittens when he goes out the door--if it were not for Wilma's being so aggressive towards Marsha, I would consider having them all participate in a large group playtime!

I have the back slider open-- and the two little boys are wandering in and out-- playing with whatever bugs crawl across the concrete, coming in to check on me-- making themselves bigger to each other-- so much fun--I took one of my high chairs outside, and situated it 'just so' in order to comfortably watch the hyjinks for about 45 minutes..

who needs blood pressure pills when one has playful critters?

Oh, that sounds perfect! Silly animals at play are so much fun to watch! Glad the kittens are doing so well!

Latest posts

Back