Show cart question?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one at Home Depot. That is very similar and works great. I can't remember cost but it sure makes loading and unloading much easier!!!!

I bought this same type cart at Northern Tool and it was approx. 55.00.
My only complaint is that while carrying cages will set double on it, I have a hard time opening them to get rabbits out.
If I had it to do over, I would get the one that was a little bigger.
Overall, I love it tho and it's been one of my best purchases.

Looks like the cart should work then. Now I just need to get it ordered before our 1st show in March. Thank you everyone for your input.

IMHO, that cart fails miserably if you ever find yourself trying to pull it across a parking lot which has pebbles and gravel on it. I borrowed one in TX last summer and swore I'd never buy it again. Seemed that every time the smallest rock or pebble got in front of a tire, off came the carriers.

I wound up going back to the cart that I bought at Tractor Supply prior to the Wichita Convention, and it works like a champ. The tires have to be aired up every once in a while, but it goes over everything with ease.

Latest posts

Back